Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Smoke Free Pets Free Icons for Your Stores

I read in ArtFire Forum that Google base does not allow promotional language like:

Buy 1 get one

Free shipping

the word free

refund

etc.

Google base also does not like mature items.

Click here to read the said topic.

So to avoid mentioning these words on your listings, I have created several icons that you can download and use for free. You can upload these icons into one of your picture slots given in your online stores.

- Free Shipping. PNG image. 200 x 200 px

- Smoke Free with Pets. PNG image. 200 x 200 px

- Smoke Free, Pets Free. PNG image. 200 x 200 px

To download, just save this icons to your computer and upload it to your stores.

If you have any other words in icons needed for your store, I'd be happy to add it into the collection for free. It will be done in this style and only this style in this size. You cannot ask for any other specific style requests.

Please note that even tho they're free to use, you cannot sell these/make any profit from it. Also please kindly mention my blog/this post if someone asked where did you get your pretty icons :D


-K-

5 comments:

  1. Kay, what a wonderful idea! Thank you, I've downloaded two of these to use in my postings. http://www.alisuns.blogspot.com
    Alisun

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I have a quick blog to your blog in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, this is great.

    Cheers,
    Ceridwen
    http://wanderlustbling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, what a wonderful idea! Thank you, I've downloaded two of these to use in my postings.
    smoke shop

    ReplyDelete