Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reasons to Get Verified at ArtFire

So.. I always heard that eBay was gauging your money but I never really checked up until now. I signed up to my account (i'm a buyer) and i got this advertisement to check their new price for sellers.

CHECK EBAY PRICE OUT

Can I say I'm SO glad I found ArtFire!!

For anyone who's looking to get verified, rest assure that $12 is nothing in comparison.

If you want to use my referral, please feel free to mention popnicutesupplies as your referral ;)

Reasons why you should get verified:

SIGN UP/UPGRADE NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Artfire fees are also nothing in comparison to "the other place" if your selling a lot of product. If you sell a couple of items a month "the other place" is OK but if your "other place" bill os over 12 bucks a month may as well come on over to Artfire and save some money and most likely sell more goods! I love artfire!!!

    ReplyDelete