Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Top 9 Valentine Handmade Geekery Gifts

I stumbled upon this great studio full of geekery stuffs in ArtFire so I decided to make this new spotlight on Handmade Geekery Valentine Gift for the geeks in your life!! I'm sure you know at least someone. Not sure what's the bird has anything to do with geekery but it's just too cute!

Featured Studios:
- ThreeRingCircuits
- creativedexterity
- BACLORI
- Decibel
- Martice
- AuntMartyMadeIt
- Petitandcute
- BigHelmetHead
- boysenberrylane



Pick a favorite and leave a comment with link to your Artfire Studio to be included on the next featuring.

All items have been submitted to Vote Handmade and Twitter as well :) Vote please!



Valentine's Day Gift Guide for more geekery stuffs or anything Valentine ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know someone who is a geek! ME! :) Everything you've picked is so lovely. If I only had one vote available though, I'd go for the pill box, because circuit boards just rock my world :)

    Thank you for building such a geeky-cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the love bird. Too bad valentines day is past. Maybe I'll buy one just to show I care :)

    ReplyDelete