Sunday, August 9, 2009

All's Well, Ends Well

If you've noticed, I've been a bit vacant from the online world for a few last days. The reason for this was that my fiance was going back to America so we tried to spend as much time together as we could since the next meeting would be in another 9 months. God, I miss him already..

His flight took off at 8:20 (Indonesia West Time) this morning. We didn't get much sleep last night considering we had to wake up at 5 in the morning because he'd need to be at the airport about 2 hours before the flight. Fun times :P Despite the lack of sleep, his flight was on schedule and we talked a bit online while he was in Hong Kong before his next flight to San Fransisco. He'd be arrived in Chicago at Sunday midnight, US Central Time. About 27 hours long a$$ flight.

Somehow, we managed not to burst in tears this time. Unlike last year. Maybe it was the exhaustion, maybe it was the great time we had together, maybe it was the great expectation.

I love him so much and the next time we see each other again, is to become husband and wife :)

EDIT: oh yeah, I just found this little note he left on my imac's desktop yesterday..

"Hi Kharisma,

I love you, and you're the most wonderful girl in the world <3

-Steve"

I made me all teary again ;_; That little punk! <3

5 comments:

  1. Cute couple! Making long distance relationships work is hard. Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you have 9 months to get your wedding jewelry ready (I guess you'll open a wedding section in your shop for all the 200 pieces you've come up with aiming at perfection) :) It's a long time to wait, but then you can be together all the time I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha.. that was cute, peikko XD guess i could make a session for unique wedding jewelry later ;)

    ***"It's a long time to wait, but then you can be together all the time I hope."***
    that's exactly what my fi always say to me. that the waiting time is nothing compare to the life we will have together in the future :D

    thank you for the good wishes you both :)

    -K-
    popnicute - imaginative handcrafted jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't the right place to post this but I couldn't find an email address for you.

    If you want to right justify the Tweetmeme button then you need to surround the Tweetmeme code with html that puts the button on the right. You can take a look at the source of my blog or alternatively you can drop me an email and I will mail you the code you need to put in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to leave you a quick not just to tell you how much I admire your work. Your jewellery is stunning and so intricate it just blows me away. Congratulations on the wedding.

    ReplyDelete