Saturday, August 15, 2009

Peruvian Thread Earrings Tutorial String Art Jewelry

I have another tutorial waiting to launch! It's still in the making. I have finished taking the pictures about a month ago but life kind of gets in a way. Two of our beloved dogs died within weeks, a very saddening experience for me and family. Also I was a bit stressed out about my fiance was getting back to America. It was all a bit of emotional wreck.

Enough about me and let's talk about this exciting new tutorial.

What can you expect from this Peruvian Thread Earrings Tutorial?
- Learn how to make traditional Peruvian Thread Jewelry.
- Learn the perfected technique how to hide the end of the threads.
- Learn how to create a cute bail for it.
- There is no such thing as a shameful back part and/or sides after you learn from this new tutorial.
- Neat outcome is bound to happen.
- Learn how to keep the tension equal.
- Learn how to make your own coiling gizmo using cheap tools and materials.
- Easy scaling up and down your jewelry.
- Get everyone confounded and in awe with your newly obtained skill.
- Overall, this tutorial will be filled with great pictures and diagrams to make it easy to follow!

Use it as a pendant or make a pair for earrings. This kind of jewelry will certainly draw attention! Especially with the unlimited color combination you can choose from!! Make them bold, make them subtle, make them big, make them small, anything you want! Did I mention that this would be great [affordable] Christmas gifts for your friends and family? I know my friends loved them :D

˚˚˚ Save the date! AUGUST 22, 2009 ˚˚˚
----------------------------
Peruvian Thread Earrings Tutorial now available in Popnicute Supplies


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dogs! It's like losing family, no?

    I hope your fiance had a safe trip, and will get to see you again soon! Being in another country is rough. I bet you can't wait until you're both able to live in the same country, the same house, the same room! lol.

    I can't wait for this tutorial! I've seen this kind of jewelry before, but been reluctant to buy it, because it feels like I should be able to do it myself. *grins* I couldn't decide how to finish my attempts off though, so I hope I'll be able to get this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was pretty sad :'( they both were so cute too! :((

    Subscribe to my blog or my twitter to get the info first hand when this tutorial is released! :D I hope you will enjoy making it.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/popnicute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi popnicute!

    Found your blog. We'll be linking ",)

    Jane
    http://diylessons.org/
    http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/

    ReplyDelete